Rogers One Number Phone Add-on
The Rogers One Number Phone Add-On service and Telephone Adapter lets you extend your wireless number to a regular phone giving you IP (internet) calling anywhere you are connected to the internet.
How Does It Work?
The Rogers One Number Telephone Adapter transforms your regular phone into an IP phone while the Rogers One Number Phone Add-On monthly service enables IP calling. When someone dials your wireless number, your mobile device, web phone (if registered for Rogers One Number) and regular phone connected to your telephone adapter will ring.
With the Rogers One Number Phone Add-On and Telephone Adapter:5
- Speak with friends and family anywhere you have internet access using your wireless number and a regular phone.
- Enjoy unlimited Canadian long distance calling.
- Switch calls between your wireless device and regular phone without interruption.
- Call Display and voicemail purchased on your wireless service will extend to the regular phone (as long as it's supported).
How Can I Get It?
- Activate the Rogers One Number Phone Add-On monthly service on your account to enable IP calling. This has a monthly fee associated with it.
- Purchase the Rogers One Number Telephone Adapter (one-time purchase).
- Plug the adapter and telephone into an internet connection and you're on your way to IP calling (no wiring or installation required).
Please note: The Rogers One Number Phone Add-on service is only available to Consumer accounts.